GLISA is always seeking enthusiastic new members looking to build their skills, share their knowledge, and contribute thoughtful ideas to our ALA chapter!
Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Publishing opportunities
- Scholarship contests
- Access to members-only activities
- SLIS related webinars
- Career development materials
GLISA Membership Requirements:
- Must be a current member of the ALA* -
- For a $38 annual membership to both your state library association and the ALA visit the ALA Joint Membership Program webpage.
- *Upon filling out the GLISA membership application form you must provide your ALA Member Number
For any questions or comments feel free to contact the GLISA officers at GlisaAtTWU@gmail.com.